|Insten 2x Clear Premium Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" Tablet|
When we buy a phone or a tablet, we make sure that it is always at its pristine condition. It’s no surprise since we invest our hard-earned money in it. We want to immortalize our mobile device, so usually we protect our phone with a screen protector and a protective case.
However, protective cases are bulky so most people don’t have cases and just leave their mobile devices ‘naked’. So, either we leave it naked and just endure the scratches of everyday use or use a protective case and screen protector that makes our phones ugly.
I’m not a fan of both, so Skinomi TechSkin is my choice.
Skinomi TechSkin Natural Wood Series is a Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Screen Protector uses the latest technology in mobile protection by providing a lightweight protection for your device. The screen protector is just about 1 mm thick, and the skin is made to protect against scratches and scrapes just like a protective case can but without the added bulk.
This edition features a classy, nature-inspired look. The skin is not made of wood but it is so natural and its texture is almost identical to a Pine or Cherry wood.
Installing the Skinomi Natural Wood Series skin is easy. You don’t to use the liquid solution on your tablets because the adhesive side of this skin is in a grid-like pattern which allows air bubble to escape during installation. The grid in the skin helps it to adhere to the device as it extract the gaps and packets of air.
The Skinomi Kit includes:
- Skinomi TechSkin screen protector
- Skinomi Natural Wood Series protector film
- Installation solution for the screen protector
It also comes with a lifetime warranty. Skinomi promises that if the skin or screen protector gets damaged in anyway, you’ll get a replacement TechSkin kit for free.
- The screen remains clear and sensitive after installation.
- You’ll install its screen protector via liquid installation. This allows for better adjustment and minimal buildup of dust, grime, and other artifacts when installing a screen protector.
- Installing a skin is as easy as placing the skin into the tablet. It has a grid in the screen which helps it to be attached to the device while extracting the gaps and packets of air.
- The screen protector requires you to use the fluid when installing it in your Galaxy NotePro 12.2. Be cautious when installing it this way as the excess fluid might go into the nick and crannies of your tablet.
- The skin is a bit tricky to install. This is mainly because of the size of the Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and the stickiness of the adhesive in the skin. But the good news is that you can take it off and on multiple times.
The Skinomi SkinTech Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Screen protector and skin provides an excellent solution for your Galaxy NotePro 12.2. The screen protector is barely visible and the natural wood skin is has an almost similar texture to a refinished Pine or Cherry.
If you are all for a nature-inspired look, this Skinomi SkinTech will look great on your phone; otherwise, use Skinomi SkinTech transparent versions.